Network RJ45 Crimping Pliers tool with Ratchet
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $0.5-3/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KD-T2016
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO
- Condition: New
- Color: Optional
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: Kingda or OEM
- Specification: RJ45
- HS Code: 8205510000
- Type: RJ45
- Customized: Customized
- Feature: for RJ45
- RoHS: Meet RoHS
- MOQ: 50PCS
- Transport Package: Blister
- Origin: China
Functional Modular Plug Crimping tool
Crimping tool 8p+6p
Professional modular crimping tool with the cutting and stripping function
The crimping part is made of AlNiCo material
RatchetType: Squeeze handles until it stops to open the handles.
1. Insert cable between stripper blades.
1a. Insert 4P/6P cable from the top end of the stripper until it touches the stop guide (stripping length 6mm).
1b. Insert 8P cable between stripper blades and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
2. Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
3. Strip Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
4. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
5. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Make sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
6. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.
7. During the crimping process, you may turn the screw on the ratchet in counterclockwise direction to stop the incorrect operation.
Other Tools you may have interests: